Sheridan Group is looking for a Project Coordinator for our Calabasas office!
Based in West Los Angeles, Sheridan Group is a top-tier commercial furnishings company focused on service excellence in project execution. As a woman owned business, we stand for equality and promote progress. We pride ourselves in providing a people-centered workplace, focused on diversity and inclusiveness. Our team works together, encouraging and learning from one another.
Project Coordinators serve as a crucial role to the entire process of our projects, beginning with quoting and proposal generation and concluding with sales order fulfillment and punch list resolution. Partnering with Account Managers, Project Coordinators manage customer orders with dozens of manufacturers at a time, ensuring that the project is fulfilled accurately and on-time.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Job Type: Full time (in office), non-exempt.
Location: Calabasas Office
- Works alongside Account Manager to create clear and concise proposals for client approval. Requires knowledge of basic accounting and understanding of profit margin.
- A clear understanding of project scope and order requirements are required.
Order Preparation + Management
- Processes orders and change orders in compliance with established operating procedures.
- Diligently checks all acknowledgments against order to ensure order accuracy; document any price discrepancies, coordinating with Account Manager for resolution.
- Communicates with internal project team and/or customers regarding order status, punch list resolution and the scheduling of orders for delivery/installation.
- Provides clarifications and answers for customer’s questions regarding order issues.
- Creates status reports and keeps them current.
- Proactively tracks all orders to ensure timely manufacturing and receipt of product.
- Schedules deliveries and installations with customers, coordinating closely with Account Managers and the warehouse.
- Invoices customer for product delivered and work performed. Provide accurate billing forecasting to the President and ensure all orders are marked for invoicing in a timely manner.
- Manages punch list/warranty resolution.
Operations + Miscellaneous Duties
- Assist existing customers with warranty related issues. Requires specification of service parts through various vendors and coordination for warranty claims and reimbursement.
- Attend team meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Experience + Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of customer service, project management, or related experience in a high-volume, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be detailed, organized, flexible and service oriented with the ability to multi-task, problem solve and prioritize effectively.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships.
- Must have strong time management, resource management skills, and be able to process and comprehend 100+ emails per day.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and sound judgment in the performance of business transactions, and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction possible.
- Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office software, with experience in Word and Excel are required.
- Working knowledge of the CORE Business System is preferred.